Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. I have purchased search module and i want to use it in a multi-language site (english, russian, greek). When i create extra fields in every language everything is ok. But when i use the module some of the word are in english only, like the search button says “Search” and i want it in russian language when i use it. Does anyone knows if i can change the english words with the greek and the russian ones?

Sherlock Friend

Hi smousionis,

You can open the language file language/your-language/your-language.mod_jak2_filter.ini to add the translating text as below
    SEARCH = your-text-goes-here
    Also in the module setting leave the field of Submit button text blank.
    I hope this help !

smousionis Friend

Only in English language exists the “language/your-language/your-language.mod_jak2_filter.ini” file. It is not created in Greek and Russian language. 🙁

Sherlock Friend

<em>@smousionis 327523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Only in English language exists the “language/your-language/your-language.mod_jak2_filter.ini” file. It is not created in Greek and Russian language. :(</blockquote>

If the file was not there just create it and put the text inside.

nettemor Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 327504 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi smousionis,

You can open the language file language/your-language/your-language.mod_jak2_filter.ini to add the translating text as below
    SEARCH = your-text-goes-here
    Also in the module setting leave the field of Submit button text blank.
    I hope this help !</blockquote>

I am trying to change the search text too, but i have no string in the en-GB file called SEARCH.
    Please advice ?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi nettemor,

You can add this line

<blockquote>
    JAK2SEARCH = your_text_goes_here
    </blockquote>

in bottom language file language/your-language/your-language.mod_jak2_filter.ini.

And open file “modules/mod_jak2filter/tmpl/default.php”, find and change code
    [PHP]
    <input class=”btn” type=”submit” name=”btnSubmit” value=”<?php echo JText::_(‘SEARCH’); ?>” />
    [/PHP]
    to:
    [PHP]
    <input class=”btn” type=”submit” name=”btnSubmit” value=”<?php echo JText::_(‘JAK2SEARCH ‘); ?>” />
    [/PHP]

I will upgrade it in next release of this module.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum