Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I really think you should change the Uber search module to look something like JA Elicyon. In my opinion search is the one of the most important function in the website… Right now Uber search is hidden and users can’t find it.

Can you tell me how can i change the search to be outside the canvas? Which files i have to customize for that?

pavit Moderator

Can you tell me how can i change the search to be outside the canvas?

To be showed into off-canvas position your search module is published in head-search position , simply change position assignment for it and move in another one

mile2nik Friend

Thank you for this reply, And what the position need to be? To be outside the canvas?

The position right now is head-search

mile2nik Friend

I move the position to right-positiin and this is what i got:

http://prntscr.com/a0lt7p

And i don’t like it… How to make the search as icon not field? Like here : http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_elicyon

pavit Moderator

You cannot have same feature as Ja Elicyon they are 2 different templates – Elycion is not using mainnav block while Ja Uber is using it

To have the same working search bar you should customize layout for Uber , you can hire a developer to do that if you are not able to do it.

mile2nik Friend

Can you tell me which files i have to change to make the search as a icon? And then when you click on it to redirect you to the search page?

pavit Moderator

You should search into JA Elycion tpls files here /templates/ja_elicyon/tpls/blocks/header.php and look at the head-search settings then look at the template.css file for the .head-search-wrap style.
    remember that JA Uber has mainnav block differently from ja elicyon and in uber the head-search is loaded by the off-canvas.php file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum