Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to configure the top right menu module to display a search icon like the one you
    have on you default site instead of the MENU with four lines that is on the Uber home site.

I’ve attached the images that might explain better my question.

Will it still display that menu when the window goes to mobile size?

Also could you tell me how to search on this forum as it’s changed so I don’t have to ask?

Thank You

Andy

1. present_search
    2. required_search
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    to replace the icon go to rtemplates/ja_teline_v/tpls/blocks/off-canvs.php
    find this code

<i class="fa fa-bars"></i>

replace it with

<i class="fa fa-search"></i>

save file and check.

mile2nik Friend

I don’t think he cares about the icon πŸ™‚ He wants to change everything. And i want the same thing πŸ™‚ I want the experience of search from Joomlart page to my Uber page too

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

And i want the same thing πŸ™‚ I want the experience of search from Joomlart page to my Uber page too <
    Hi
    its took pretty heavy custom work to make search like JA Search , You need to hire a developer for such custom work , it may need pretty heavy coding to give result like it .

andyatglobeatone Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I don’t want to have any heavy customization.
    With the default Uber site how would you easily identify the search option?
    I’ll go along with just changing the icon and renaming it search/menu which should work.

Another thing though is that in the default Uber site how would you replace the Sample Sites
    with other menus that you might have created? I especially don’t want the T3 Framework icon there
    when you go into that menu.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the icon please follow my previous suggestion here .

Another thing though is that in the default Uber site how would you replace the Sample Sites
    with other menus that you might have created? I especially don’t want the T3 Framework icon there

Please provide more details about it , as there is no t3 icon in the menu items . To change the sample sites please go to the [Home] Menu u can see the site menu and the submenu there .Open the change the link image > http://prntscr.com/9hw29o
    You can manage them from Mega menu options .

andyatglobeatone Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I’ve not explained my self properly, if you look at the attachment you will see the attachment you will see the
    side menu, if you look at the bottom of the screenshot you will see the T3 framework logo,
    how do I change the menu that appears and without that bottom T3 framework acknowledgement?

Thanks

Andrew

1. side_menu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to template options > General> Show T3 logo > OFF
    Here > http://prntscr.com/9ja08a

andyatglobeatone Friend

Thanks for that Pankaj

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andyatglobeatone 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum