Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I register as a job seeker and go to search jobs, although the location menu works fine the category menu seems to have a few glitches.

Basically if I choose a sub-category the search works. if I choose the main category it says there are no jobs found (even though in the search area it displays all the subcategories that individually come up with jobs)

For the location section the search works for main category and sub-category.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nomads 178170 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I register as a job seeker and go to search jobs, although the location menu works fine the category menu seems to have a few glitches.

Basically if I choose a sub-category the search works. if I choose the main category it says there are no jobs found (even though in the search area it displays all the subcategories that individually come up with jobs)

For the location section the search works for main category and sub-category.</blockquote>

Hi Normads,

I have fixed this for you.

You should use “-” character instead of “&” character in Location Name and Category Name. For instance: “Hospitality & Tourism” => “Hospitality – Tourism”

This issue will be fixed on JA Filter Job module of next JA Jobboard version.

Kindly check and get back to us for any information.

aladamapee Friend

I am also job seeker and i am also facing these problems:(

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@aladamapee 178490 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also job seeker and i am also facing these problems:(</blockquote>

Hi Aladmapee,

Please provide us your url and admin account to get support.

If you have any question, please let us know.

nomads Friend

<em>@JA Developer 178355 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Normads,

I have fixed this for you.

You should use “-” character instead of “&” character in Location Name and Category Name. For instance: “Hospitality & Tourism” => “Hospitality – Tourism”

This issue will be fixed on JA Filter Job module of next JA Jobboard version.

Kindly check and get back to us for any information.</blockquote>

Changing that does mean that there are now options, however now if I choose a sub-category every option under the main category shows up – it doesn’t filter the jobs.

nomads Friend

Actually, now no matter what options I choose – whatever location or whatever job (sub categories or main categories)
    I always get the same 23 jobs offered to me.

This is getting fairly urgent!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nomads 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum