Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The search is Joomla search module and searches the items from Joomla content.
    For example, search Maecenas tempus
    it will give you search result. Joomla search module does not work for 3rd party extensions.

Regards

gbelli Friend

Thank you for this information. Where can I go to find a search application / module / plugin that will work with the incomplete JA Shoe template then? You would think that if you are creating a Joomla / VM template to offer to us, that it would have a Search for products, especially when the search box is right next to the Cart button at the top of the page.

Please advise.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The search module is for Joomla it cannot be work for VM its default Joomla search module.
    In VM there is a search module VirtueMart Search Product you can create it from Joomla module manage and publish it on your site.
    This module is VM search module does not show as default Joomla search as it has it own default style.

Regards

gbelli Friend

Thank you, I found the Search for Virtuemart and made it active. Now it works as I expected. thanks again for your guidance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Search is not working’ is closed to new replies.