Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    joomart06 Friend

Hi,

i write here because i don’t find where is my second support ticket…
    my problem is on my website http://www.euroresa.eu/rent
    it’s about the module vkrentcar search. this module is below the slideshow. i would like to put this module on the slideshow like i can see on your demo site Jarent.

can you help me ?
    thanks you

pavit Moderator

Hi there

There is no slideshow published on Ja Rent Demo it is only a RentCarSearch module published in section-1

You need to configure it correctly with Module Class Suffix = t3-section-darker title-lg and Ja Extra-field intro text and background image

I configured it for you already and as you can see now it is working fine
    you cannot add search module inside slideshow
    Take a look also at the documentation HERE

Best regards

joomart06 Friend

i have seen on my website and thank so lot !!!

i try to set up my website like yours but it is complicate… after to read your build dema pages explications, i cannot to have the samething. i don’t found your list cars because i would like to do the carslist page, the locations list page (the map doen’t work) and to find the promotion list page…. i have searched on your website why i cannot to have all the list of cars ….only on the frontpage… i want to keep this list like examples for the futurs costumers and after, i leave it. it’s why i have bought your JTC & JEC… so i appriciate your help. it’s very kind best regards

Hello Adam or Pavit,

i come back because i have not found the solution …i cannot set up the same website like your demo and i don’t understand why. i haven’t the book now page, the same promotions page and result cars page. the module search car is not to vertical but only horizontal on sidebar1… etc..etc
    If necessary, il pay you for that to do my website like yours (and after i change photos and cars with ours)
    thank you for your help
    Dominique

1. booknow.zip
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Did you solved your issues ? or you still need help with it ?

You can refer to THIS PAGE if you need custom work done on your website

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum