Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning, you can search by date using the extra fields defining a greater or lesser range of the dates selected in the calendar. For example: I would like to display all the articles from 01/01/2018 to today even if they have a start date of 01/01/2018 and by the end date 05/01/2018, therefore greater than the end date. I hope to have explained myself well thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  hshmatera.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not entirely sure of how you want to achieve here, could you share credentials of your site and clarify how the search should be?

hshmatera Friend

Hi, thanks for your reply.
    To clarify, I have attached images that show how the search for articles (events) does not give the expected result. In the first image I entered the start date and the end date in the admin section of k2, in the second you can see the extra fields linked to the article online and in the third image the result of the search that does not return the expected article (event) . I hope I can explain myself better, thanks.

1. Cattura
    2. Cattura1
    3. Cattura3
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum