Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,

I am using the JA Barite template(which is outstanding, BTW) at http://www.msofficegurus.com.br; but I have just noticed, through a visitor, that the search button is no longer function.

We can still search by typing the search query and then hitting ENTER, however, most users will likely click on the magnifier button instead.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Ya i saw your issue. Let’s me checking into code for a while than i can update to you
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Okay, i got it.
    Actually it’s not bug. Because on your site the icon is just a image background. You don’t have button here. So, i think it’s just mis-understood or confusing here that make you think it’s click-able.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

cmart02 Friend

Thanks for the reply and apologies for the that. I actually never realized it was only an image, since I always hit “Enter”. I have been told by many users that the button does not work.

Is there any way you guys can code that? I mean, that would be a nice addition.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m sorry but that is concept design of this template.
    If you are looking for some custom on it you can find / ask some website for custom work etc
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum