Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I‘m looking for a solution of the content display of the searchboxes

I’ve been working with the la larix template for a while now. My latest version was Joomla 1.0.15 and VM 1.1.2. Because I had to migrate to Joomla 1.5 and the old version had a lot of bugs I decided to start al over again. So this week I downloaded the latest Quickstart for Joomla 1.5.

When I add a keyword in the search box ( user4 – mod_search) or the search box (Virtuemart module – mod_virtuemart) on the frontpage you’ll find the results below the Ja news module. (screenshot ). actually I like to see the results on the special searchpage like it was used to be before installing the latest quickstart Joomla 1.5 and VM 1.1.2.

I hope somebody has a solution because i’m afraid most visitors don’t scroll down to the searchresults.

Thank you in advance, Sorry for my English it’s not my native language.

1. search-position
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

For the case, i think you does not have a virtue mart link for Main menus .
    It is cause this search page always displays modules which are only setting to display on the frontpage.

Please kindly check this issue

kukaraditya Friend

Hi
    I have the same issue. On searching the product the result is displayed at end, I do not want to show slideshow , featured products etc on search result page. How to do this. My link is : http://dealdibba.com/dealdibba

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kukaraditya 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum