Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve already followed all these steps many time.
    The problem is Megamenu doesn’t save my changes.
    I select the search module and save.
    Everything seems to work but when I go back every changes are lost?

Could you please have a close look into my website.
    I will send you login info.

Thanks

gogue66 Friend

Ok, I don’t know how but I’ve made it work…
    I had to specify the extra class “search” in megamenu.
    These info aren’t in the explanations above or in the Template configuration page…

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Glad to hear that you managed to solve it. I will recheck the documentation and ask development team to update the documentation if necessary.

Best regards,

Adam.

epimazzo Friend

Hi there,

I still face the same problema although we followed all instructions. :(( The search style is not getting the same result as expected like in demo.

For whom, we can send PM details?

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look ?

epimazzo Friend

Hello Adam,

I’ll be sending a PM for ya.

Thanks for it.
    <em>@Adam M 442867 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look ?</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I have updated Megamenu setting so Search module works fine now, please recheck. In addition, I also reported this matter so development team can update online documentation to avoid any misunderstanding in the future.

epimazzo Friend

Hi Adam,

Sure: http://www.bowlhouse.com.br/portal

Thanks for it

<em>@Adam M 442867 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look ?</blockquote>

epimazzo Friend

Adam,

thanks for your help but sorry can’t see anything :((

<em>@Adam M 443063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks for the info. I have updated Megamenu setting so Search module works fine now, please recheck. In addition, I also reported this matter so development team can update online documentation to avoid any misunderstanding in the future.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

The issue has been set to public so you can see my report now, please recheck.

epimazzo Friend

Adam,

Thanks one more time. I followed instruction on report and got the attached result. How to get rid off the search menu item and keep only the search box just like demo shows?

Thanks

<em>@Adam M 443777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The issue has been set to public so you can see my report now, please recheck.</blockquote>

1. search
    Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please navigate to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> edit Mega Menu >>> choose menu item Search and type in ‘search‘ in field Extra Class.

epimazzo Friend

Adam,

I already did that but strangely extra class box does not keep my changes saved. I back there to check and there’s nothing. :((

Thanks

UPDATE: Got it! Change the main template assigned to HOME and it worked by now!

Best

nilgunce Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @nilgunce,

I still event don’t see the search menu item in your Main Menu, make sure you followed the documentation here first (section 5. Search Module) then come back here if there’s any problem after that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum