Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

site: http://www.dnsnetworks.ca/

Hello, we would like to have (in position user 9 & user 10) where currently the quote and Maple Trade graphic is … graphics of our existing clients to scroll or even just have an arrow to scroll through them…. is this possible,….??

swissa Friend

I know it’s not a JA product but I’d recommend you use widgetkit . Can’t recommend it high enough to be honest.

Hope that helps

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can add the Ja Content slider extension there

Take a look HERE

sebbs Friend

Awesome ! I like the deck slider … how do I download it ???

pavit Moderator

<em>@sebbs 435718 wrote:</em><blockquote>Awesome ! I like the deck slider … how do I download it ???</blockquote>

The Ja Content Slider extension is behind JAEC membership , your JAEC membership is expired, simply renew it and you can download again all Joomlart extensions.

sebbs Friend

<em>@pavit 435725 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Ja Content Slider extension is behind JAEC membership , your JAEC membership is expired, simply renew it and you can download again all Joomlart extensions.</blockquote>

The JA Content Slider extension doesn’t have anything to do with the Yootheme deck slider widget does it??

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>The JA Content Slider extension doesn’t have anything to do with the Yootheme deck slider widget does it??</blockquote>

Are two different extensions distributed by two different developers and not related in any way

sebbs Friend

<em>@swissa 435711 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know it’s not a JA product but I’d recommend you use widgetkit . Can’t recommend it high enough to be honest.

Hope that helps</blockquote>

Thanks for the tip … check it out : http://www.dnsnetworks.ca/

Haven’t figured out how to get rid of the dots beside the photos though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sebbs 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum