Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    mouse scroll not working when opening a k2 item on CHROME but on Firefox working fine. If i refresh the page then mouse scroll working, any suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ian,

I can’t access your site, could you update the link again?

Ian Friend

Hi, thanks for your reply, the link is working fine… http://www.twentyfivestraight.com

Saguaros Moderator

It shows error page, could you check again?

Ian Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems to be an issue in Chrome browser specific, I’ve passed to the team for further checking, you can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCSMASHB-148

Ian Friend

Thanks Saguaros, i hope to be resolved soon!

Saguaros Moderator

Will let you know when there is update on this. Thanks for your patience.

Ian Friend

Hi, i saw there is a fix, how can i apply it on my template?

Saguaros Moderator

We are in progress of updating template to new version and do hope to release it next week. Please stay tuned and wait for update.

Ian Friend

Can someone please add here what is the fix for this bug? Its urgent please…

Saguaros Moderator

I attached the file which contains the fix here. Try to download and unzip the attachment: there are 2 files there

1. Copy the script.js file to this directory: ROOT/templates/ja_smashboard/js/

2. Copy 2 files: EasyScoller.js and Scroller.js into this dir: ROOT/templates/ja_smashboard/js/zinga-scroller/

REMEMBER to backup the old file first.

And let me know how it goes.

1. js.zip
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum