Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My menu contains more links than the demo. The result is that when I resize the browser window narrower, the rightmost 2 links in the megamenu fall one line below as in the example screenshot.

As a result of that, the ticker headlines below, the search bar, etc, end up one on top of the other making the whole thing look very bad.

I think I would be able to avoid that if I could resize the font, margin and p[adding of megamenu when the screen gets smaller than so much.

Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find out how to do that.
    Ideally (and normally) I would simply write the proper CSS in the relative CSS conditional. But with the new T3 I am no longer familiar on how to create layout override. I am sure and I hope they are still possible, but I don’t see how.

Can anyone help?

1. 2013-04-26-3-48-51-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi conticreative,

You can make change easily by going to template manager > switch off Optimize Css. then with the help of Firebug editor, right click on the menu, it will show you which file you should edit.

You can post your site url here if you need further helps.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum