Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i can’t edit new menu items. this is the message displayed when i try to save:
    Save failed with the following error: MenusTableMenu: :_getNode Failed –

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is problem from menu table on database of your site, you can fix it as follows

Seems that in your menu table, it’s already have menu with ID=1. So, if you can go directly to row with ID=1 to update value and make sure that it ‘s the same with: ( ‘1’,”,’Menu_Item_Root’, ‘root’,”,”,”,”,’1′,’0′, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’,’0000-00-00 00:00:00′,’0′,’0′,”,’0′,”,’0′,’0′,’0′,’*’,’0′)

acusticambiente Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 371010 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is problem from menu table on database of your site, you can fix it as follows

Seems that in your menu table, it’s already have menu with ID=1. So, if you can go directly to row with ID=1 to update value and make sure that it ‘s the same with: ( ‘1’,”,’Menu_Item_Root’, ‘root’,”,”,”,”,’1′,’0′, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’,’0000-00-00 00:00:00′,’0′,’0′,”,’0′,”,’0′,’0′,’0′,’*’,’0′)</blockquote>
    where? how?? please help me!!!! :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

To solve this problem please do the following two steps.

1. Add the missing record to the database
    INSERT INTO `DATABASE_NAME`.`prefix_menu` (`id` ,`menutype` ,`title` ,`alias` ,`note` ,`path` ,`link` ,`type` ,`published` ,`parent_id` ,`level` ,`component_id` ,`ordering` ,`checked_out` ,`checked_out_time` ,`browserNav` ,`access` ,`img` ,`template_style_id` ,`params` ,`lft` ,`rgt` ,`home` ,`language` ,`client_id` ) VALUES ( ‘1’, ”, ‘Menu_Item_Root’, ‘root’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ‘1’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ”, ‘0’, ”, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘*’, ‘0’)

2. Rebuilding menus
    Go to the administrator panel of joomla.
    Menus –> MenuManager
    Select all menus
    Click on the button ‘Rebuild’
    (By doing step two, the field ‘rgt’ in the just added record (step one) will get the appropriate value.)

I’ve tested this solution several times and each time with positive results.

acusticambiente Friend

it works!!!! thanx a lot!!!:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  acusticambiente 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum