Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just joined and am looking forward to building a new site with this theme. While looking through the user manual for Sargas, There’s a few references to editing the index.php file. All references pointing to the index.php file don’t exist. Also, even though I downloaded the 1.5 version there’s still reference to mambots.

It seems the user guide is not only confusing, but needs to be updated so it actually can be used. Can anyone give me some information about this?

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi fabrian

In joomla 1.5, they have changed mambot to plugin.

For more information, please check this link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-sargas-userguide-2/

fabrian Friend

Thank you, but yes, I know they’re plugin’s now. The problem was what I stated before. The user guide for the theme needs to be updated and it still isn’t very thorough and refers to editing the index.php whereas the lines of code it says to edit aren’t even there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fabrian 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum