Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I find that when the SIFR mambot is activated, the CB profile tabs do not work – even if I click on the tab, it does not open, so i cannot move from one tab to the next – only the top tab is accessible.

If I disable SIFR this problem is no longer there. I use Joomla 1.0.13 and CB 1.1.

How can I solve this problem without having to deactivate SIFR? Has anybody else found this problem?

Thanks
    Mariana

Menalto Friend

Can you give me your site URL?here or in a PM?And give me a link to the SIFR mambot you use too

andreiy Friend

<em>@vanthinking 30829 wrote:</em><blockquote>I find that when the SIFR mambot is activated, the CB profile tabs do not work – even if I click on the tab, it does not open, so i cannot move from one tab to the next – only the top tab is accessible.

If I disable SIFR this problem is no longer there. I use Joomla 1.0.13 and CB 1.1.

How can I solve this problem without having to deactivate SIFR? Has anybody else found this problem?

Thanks
    Mariana</blockquote>

Hello
    I don’t speak english so well.
    From
    /mambots/system/mos_sifr.php
    delete line 94
    sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content h2", sFlashSrc:"'.$mosConfig_live_site.'/mambots/system/mos_sifr/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));
    From
    /mambots/system/mos_sifr/sIFR-screen.css
    delete line 30
    .sIFR-hasFlash #ja-content h2,
    Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andreiy 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum