Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello:

I don’t know what’s wrong here. I have racked my brain on this. I cannot get the image descriptions to show for the iamges. I have also replaced the slideshow module with slideshow module2 and still have no description showing. I am sure I have the path and html correct for the image description. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Site url: http://wpwolvesden.com

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Do you solve it?

ejoomart1 Friend

First, regrettably I received no substantive help from staff or support regarding this matter which is regrettable in general and because I am a paying member of your club. This took me over a week to solve which involved too much stress on me and frustration for the people trying to use and enjoy the site. I solved it on my own by doing things over and over again. I re-installed the slideshow module, installed the updated module (which did not, does not work so its been disabled) went back to the old module cutting and re-inputting and pasting the html, etc. This incident speaks volumes regarding the need for improved documentation not only templates but included modules along with support the provides real solves not questions such as “did you get it fixed yet so I can close this ticket.” I think that Joomlart does some fine work on its templates- not perfect but good but the support is lacking in solutions. I am perilously close to posting this unfortunate experience in the Joomla reviews of Joomlart products as the product, club and support are not quite living up to their claims

khoand Friend

Sorry about inconvenience. Because joomlart is lack of support members. So there are late responses to our customer. We are sorry about that. You continue use Joomlart products and give us your problems, please. We will try solve them for you.

ejoomart1 Friend

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ejoomart1 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum