Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This is just a color variation on the Sandine II template. I thought the mono-chromatic lavender and purple would lighten it up a bit. The color scheme update includes the Joomla! template and the FireBoard forum template. I borrowed the search box styling from another JA template. And it includes a wrapped Amazon A-Store. There are still a couple of tweaks that need to be made, but overall I think I accomplished what I set out to do.

http://www.aromatherapy-pharmacy.com/

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Nice look.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

This is the most special website by using Sandine II. You totally changed from gaming template to Aromatherapy website, good job! 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

Seems you used the background picture of JA Paritii for this one. Not bad, only suggestion would be to have one other contrast color to the violet and the uni colors like black, white and grey and maybe to make the module header like latest articles not rounded but edged.

cjmicro Friend

I love purple so I love your site! 🙂 I am actually getting ready to create a non gaming site with the same template, so yours gives me some ideas.

What did you use for the slideshow and latest articles? I would like to set mine up that way too.

I like the slideshow with captions and need to do that but I think I’ve been looking at it too long or something… my brain is fried. It’s pretty sad when you dream about how to put captions on a slideshow at night but that’s what is happening…. <sigh>

Cheryl

Regarding adding another color, how about more colorful but muted flowers in the background? A faded effect like you have but maybe adding some yellow or green.

sunrise Friend

That’s the beauty of CSS, how you can so completely transform a site. You did a very good job. It’s like a different template altogether.

You still have the gaming favicon though, and might want to consider changing it to something purple!?

Also the module on the front page the module with “Organic Scincare” does not really fit the module but sticks out on the left.

But I like the site though. Great job.!!

mihirc Friend

Hello,

The site looks good!

One thing i notice is that the color is too monotonous. I suggest getting in another color to get a new dimension to the website. Also the logo, is still the sanidine logo.

Other than that, nice work!

Regards,
    Mihir C.

jimmer Friend

Very nicely done. I like the colour layout alot.;)

Mohamed Moutia Friend

Very nice customization. I think the theme goes well with the site content

ipushup Friend

nice look on site,

dawidt Friend

Looks really fine, you should change login icons as well into purple color in my opinion.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dawidt 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum