Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I installed quick package many times and had the same result – error of the base.
    Then I sent the question about this trouble to VikRental and have the reply.
    "The Joomlart Template is not updated to work with the latest version of VikRentCar. A lot of our clients have reported a similar issue but unfortunately it has nothing to do with VikRentCar.
    The only way to use their template right now is not install the sample data. You should install their template from scratch so that you will be using the original database structure of VikRentCar, not their outdated database tables."
    Now I have the Template with Vik Rent component and latest Joomla
    How to add all Vik Rental modules to the same positions like in your JA Rent Demo?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The sample data seems not work with new version of Vikrentcar component and it’s reported here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/vik-rent-car/#post-1003040 . Kindly follow it.

Thank you

igon2 Friend

Hi, and what to do now? Wait? Or you can help me to place the modules to the required positions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

With the sample data package, you will have your site installed with sample content as our demo site. If you tend to put your own content, you can install template and necessary extensions, then follow the documentation of this template: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-rent

We provide guideline in details of how to configure / set up as our demo site.

Regards

igon2 Friend

Hi, do you have any news about simple data?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This template needs to be tested with the compatibility for new version of Vikrentcar component carefully before releasing. Pls stay tuned for the new version of template and it will include sample data also.

Your patience is highly appreciated and we’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum