Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am pretty new to the community- and I am very excited to join as a member. The templates are beautiful- can’t wait to get started.

Few questions: I use Safari quite a bit. I was wondering if there is anyone on the Joomlart team that has a Mac for testing purposes. I’ve noticed that on my browser in the demos there are still issues with 3rd tier sublevels displaying incorretly in Safari- they show, but not in the right place.

OK, now for the naive question- I assume the downloads are just the template- and that we have to separately install transmenu component, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Hung Dinh Friend

jbrowdy,
    Thanks for your nice comments.
    1. We do test our templates on Mac though we admit that is transmenu is not running smoothly in Safari as in FF or IE. You can choose Suckerfish as a safe solutions
    2. The templates will be packaged with transmenu and all you have to do is installing the template, choose your configuration via index.php file. We also have a very details userguide for each template.

Please let me know if you have another question

jbrowdy Friend

Thanks. I’ve since bought a membership, but it looks like suckerfish and transmenu both have the same issues with menus beyond second tier. Is there any chance the developers could correct this? It’s a big deal to Safari users. Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

We did test all the templates on Safari and Konquero and do recognize some bugs with Transmenu, however suckerfish works perfect. Transmenu will be improved alot with JA Zibal – The first of Oct templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum