Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

how we choose to make the template RTL layout, or this will be automatically done bye the template ja purity 2

Anonymous Moderator

Hi seismael

In the case, please open languageen-GBen-GB.xml file, find following code:

<rtl>0</rtl>

and change to:

<rtl>1</rtl>

imagdy Friend

You can also go to /templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/blocks and edit the file head.php on line 11

you should see:

<?php if($this->direction == 'rtl') : ?>
    <link href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/template_rtl.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <!-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/ie8-rtl.css" type="text/css" />
    <!-->
    <!-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/ie-rtl.css" type="text/css" />
    <!-->
    <?php endif; ?>

remove the php conditional tags so after editing it should be:

<link href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/template_rtl.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <!-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/ie8-rtl.css" type="text/css" />
    <!-->
    <!-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/ie-rtl.css" type="text/css" />
    <!-->

Hope this also helps

seismael Friend

I saw two answers which one is better,

also another qustion!!! i have installed ja purity II without changing any thing!!!!!!! and it appeared as RTL, my articles were in RTL language…. is this possible that the template know when to choose RTL layout??????

Thanks for help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seismael 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum