Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Thanks to Pluto Extra, I’ve been able to construct the site I want almost perfectly – but as you will see, there is one minor issue:

http://www.hi-rezzed.com

As you can see, the News From Eurogamer module – an RSS feed – just above the buttons is coming out a horrible shade of white and yellow and I don’t, for the life of me, know how I can fix this. I thought it might be the RSS feed, but switching to another one to test resulted in the same problem, so I’m at a loss for ideas. When eliminating the RSS feed and just putting in plain text, it comes out with the default background colour and white text, so I’m not sure what exactly what I can do to resolve this.

Going to try fiddling about in the template and see if I can force the colours to take, as fruitless as I believe that to be. Does anyone have any decent ideas?

Thanks,
    Rob.

ShannonN Friend

hankwang;19893Hello,

Thanks to Pluto Extra, I’ve been able to construct the site I want almost perfectly – but as you will see, there is one minor issue:

http://www.hi-rezzed.com

As you can see, the News From Eurogamer module – an RSS feed – just above the buttons is coming out a horrible shade of white and yellow and I don’t, for the life of me, know how I can fix this. I thought it might be the RSS feed, but switching to another one to test resulted in the same problem, so I’m at a loss for ideas. When eliminating the RSS feed and just putting in plain text, it comes out with the default background colour and white text, so I’m not sure what exactly what I can do to resolve this.

Going to try fiddling about in the template and see if I can force the colours to take, as fruitless as I believe that to be. Does anyone have any decent ideas?

Thanks,
    Rob.

Hi Rob
    look in the both the template.css.css and the wide_layout.css for this reference

div.moduletable h3
    {
    margin: -5px -5px 5px -5px;
    padding-left: 7px;
    color: #FAFDD2;

and change the colour from that yellow to black ( #FFFFFF)

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum