Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I just added the "RSS module" and assign to "sidebar-2" position on this Joomla article page: http://district279.org/about-us/school-board/superintendent-search
    So the "RSS feed" icon should show up under the right-side school board menu, however, nothing shows up there.
    When I randomly assign to couple other pages, nothing shows up unless is the "homepage".
    I’m using JA university template for the entire site and different layout is applied to the "homepage", so could it be something wrong with the other layout of this template that causes the RSS module not showing up?
    Please advise, thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Make sure that the menu item of above article page is using the layout which contains ‘sidebar-2’ position – the same with the layout used on homepage.

If it still doesn’t work, you can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

osseo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with this module on your site as I try to assign Protostar template + clone this RSS module + assign to position-8 position of Protostar but it still doesn’t show either.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum