Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello,

gave up searching..

http://www.lsdp.lt (quickstart instalation)

1) Rss feed include only these news, that are marked as “frontpage”. I want rss to take all the news that are created (JA news)

Cannot find the source of the problem..

2) rss icon does not apear in all pages although in extensions/module manager/ rss fed i selected all menus in menu asignment>selection

would be glad for help
    robert

questbg Friend

Robert. Did you ever get a fix for this? I have the same problem!
    Thanks
    Chris

rubikonas Friend

I have got the answer by premium support:

…………………………………………………………
    Hi Robertas !

1. Rss feed display articles of current page , because you are on frontpage when click on rss icon , it only display articles of frontpage, please go to other page and click on rss icon at the right bottom corner , it will display other articles of that page. If you want display all articles in RSS , you must hack to code of joomla core, this is heavy customization, I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

2. Rss feed is a list of article , so rss icon doesn’t display at article detail page. It only display on category/section blog or category/section table list page.

…………………………………………………………..

Did not try yet, but I guess i will try to dwonload external joomla extensions for rss. maybe it will solve this problem.. I also would be glad if anyone would tell how he managed to solve it

<em>@questbg 93916 wrote:</em><blockquote>Robert. Did you ever get a fix for this? I have the same problem!
    Thanks
    Chris</blockquote>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rubikonas 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum