Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Rsgallery seems to be online again and has brought out a new rsgallery version (RSGallery2 2.1.0 ). I would like to know if joomlart is going to update this template so this will work with the latest rsgallery component. There are quit some bugs in the current version within the joomlart template which still haven’t been fixed.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear wogand,

Thanks for pointing out the RSgallery update. Even i have few sites waiting for its updates. Your request to update the template will be forwarded to the devs. But I also need a favor from you.

<blockquote>There are quit some bugs in the current version within the joomlart template which still haven’t been fixed.</blockquote>

Since you are using this template, may be you can provide me the list of bugs (thread url’s if reported in forum here). I shall get it analyzed and put the same to devs for necessary action.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Arvind

wogand Friend

Here are the bugs I am faced with:
    * vertical images are displayed in full size so using the lightbox gives the same size.
    * when you change a title or description of an image, the hits are reset to 0.
    * I have 1 gallery hidden (for the slideshow) but when I click on galleries in the backend the layout is a mess and I must publish the slideshow gallery first and then quickly edit something.
    *not a bug but perhaps this is able in the new version: using watermark and lightbox
    *the slideshow button in a gallery is not giving a slideshow, so viewing images is only controlled by the navigation which is alot of clicking.

using joomla 1.5.10 and template 1.0 and rsgallery 1.14.0 (SVN 378)

rosensta Friend

Hi there,

Just curious to know if this has been updated as mentioned?
    My customer is also bothered by most of the mentioned bugs (and more), so would be great if the gallery could be updated!

Cheers,
    Rosensta 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rosensta 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum