Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I sent this as a PM to JA Staff and I’m to I hoping to hear soon but I figured I’d post it to the forum too.

I bought the Avian II template the other day and a tried repeatedly to install RS2Gallery component. It finally installed (installed through directory) but there are problems. I’m using Joomla!1.0.13 and RS Component com_rsgallery2_1[1].0_modified_by_ja

1. When I click on and item in item manager this error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/r/i/v/riverbd/html/administrator/components/com_rsgallery2/includes/gallery.manager.php on line 46

I noticed another thread with this problem. A reply said Avain II would fix the bug.

2. When I try to delete or access an image from the frontend this error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/r/i/v/riverbd/html/components/com_rsgallery2/templates/meta/display.class.php on line 880

I can’t delete these test images

3. In the galleries odd text appears in user information, for example:
    Maximum images allowed unlimited  (10 uploaded)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi riverbirch,
    Can you provide the URL of your site. It’s hard to inspect the bug without the live URL.

riverbirch Friend
    kashxo Friend

I have checked your site lately today (both backend and frontend) and found everything is set and running fine.
    Did you work it out?
    If you still need any further assistance, I’d be happy to help.

CandiceDixon Friend

Yea, it looks fine. How did you fix it? I have the same problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CandiceDixon 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum