Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Seeing the gross amount of WoW, EQ, Vanguard MMORPG type game sites (Many of the guild sites out there use joomla) out there an RPG type version of this theme would kick butt! I would even donate an extra 20 bucks if you guys post a mod.

ShannonN Friend

gregory3;7595Seeing the gross amount of WoW, EQ, Vanguard MMORPG type game sites (Many of the guild sites out there use joomla) out there an RPG type version of this theme would kick butt! I would even donate an extra 20 bucks if you guys post a mod.

<tongue in cheek mode>

You said the magic word when it comes to these type of sites (gross) they look terrible are hard to see navigate and are only for the mindless masses that eat sleep and drink these online games 🙂

Visually they remind me of the early days of flash sites all images and no content, lets go back to ll using MS FrontPage and having cute little animated icons running across the page 🙂 I’m sure we all lament the passing of little animated dogs running across the screen or the use of the “blink” tag hee hee

gregory3 Friend

While I can see where you get your skewed view of those of us who play mmorpgs I think it highly unfair to group us into one large group of “mindless masses”. Are there a lot of crappy Wow sites out there that post screen shots of their uber raids and l33t gear? Yes absolutely, and that bugs the hell out of me too. However, I don’t play WoW and I’m not a Wow kiddy. I play Vanguard and have a small guild of all more “mature” players that more enjoy the social aspect of playing the game then prooving to the world that we are super l33t ubahs.

You made my point for me, maybe not trying to do so but, there aren’t a lot of good looking rpg type sites out there. All the more reason for a decent, well thought out graphically designed template. It doesn’t appear that I’m going to get that here though. I know **** well the staff has replied to post made after mine so they passed mine over without second thought. Oh well, I guess my next subscription won’t be a renewal here but an initial subscription to Rocket themes. Reading through their support forums they seem to have a much better response time to requests and techical issues. I’ll pay the extra money for decent support and at least an acknowledgement that I exist and that my suggestion has been read but it sucks and isn’t worth their time or effort.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gregory3 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum