Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gorgeous template and perfect for my website – thanks for your great work!

Problem I’m having I have had with other templates.

It’s only happening in Firefox

When you go to http://www.beautifulhome.com and click *Project Directory* on the top horizontal menu, a google map loads beneath the cateogories.

If you scroll down to view and roll over a google map marker, the page jumps back to the top position.

I’m pretty sure it’s because of this CSS code which hides some code above the browser’s top margin –

ul.accessibility {
    position: absolute;
    top: -100%;
    }

When I change position to *relative* the jumping stops – BUT – the 4 lines that should be hidden appear and the whole template gets pushed down –

How to solve?

Thanks for any tips –

REVISED – just fixed the problem by removing the 4 lines of code for ul.accessibility – hope that doesn’t cause problems later but the site seems to be working okay now –

ShannonN Friend

jeanos;15688Gorgeous template and perfect for my website – thanks for your great work!

Problem I’m having I have had with other templates.

When you go to http://www.beautifulhome.com and click *Project Directory* on the top horizontal menu, a google map loads beneath the cateogories.

If you scroll down to view and roll over a google map marker, the page jumps back to the top position.

I’m pretty sure it’s because of this CSS code which hides some code above the browser’s top margin –

ul.accessibility {
    position: absolute;
    top: -100%;
    }

When I change position to *relative* the jumping stops – BUT – the 4 lines that should be hidden appear and the whole template gets pushed down –

How to solve?

Thanks for any tips –

do you understand why the code hides the 4 lines in the first place?

try pulling the map into a full width wrapper and see the difference? The Google map prolly has some embedded code to jump to the top of the map cause thats where Google places info on the marker such as address etc or some controls i can’t remember now ?

Pull into a ful page and it should allow the page to correct

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum