Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve migrated my site to Regulus template and am quite pleased. I am having 2 different issues with the roller with 2 components.

Problem 1: ExtCalander (v 2)

Whether I’m viewing the month, day, flat views or adding an event, the roller never starts. Just the default image is displayed. Can be seen at http://www.iqaluitonline.com/component/option,com_extcalendar

Problem 2: Community Builder (v 1.0 Stable) Profile Page

Whenever I am viewing my profile, or others, all roller imager display, one below the other. If I scroll down the page, so I cant see the images, and scroll back up. The first image is not displayed, but the others are, and there is no rolling.

You can’t see profiles unless you are logged on, and anyone who would like to can log on at http://www.iqaluitonline.com with the username and password “poker”

If anyone has advice on either of these 2 issues I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Curtis

IqaluitOnline Friend

A few updates:

First, both errors are occuring in IE6, however Firefox 1.5 does not have a problem with the profile page. The issue with ExtCalendar (loading image only – no rolling) occurs with both browsers

With IE6 and profile Page: It is not scrolling down and up, that makes the first pic disapear as I indicated before. The first pic disapears after the first rollover time (10 seconds)

With IE6 and profile Page: I get the following error

Line: 46 / Char: 3 / Error: ‘clickers[…]’ is null or not an object (I get this error once per page load)
    Line: 90 / Char: 2 / Error: ‘fx1[…]’ is null or not an object (I get this error many times. I beleive once each time it’s suppose to roll over)

Thanks again

WinstonTjong-Ayong Friend

Hi,

I have the same Problem with my Extcal. Looking forward for the solution of this problem!

Or can anybody tell me how to make the Roller not appear on the page where my calendar is? I saw that two of the demopages (“about us” and “services”) the roller is not there but I don’t know how to do that.

WinstonTjong-Ayong Friend

My second question was already answered in another post!

ha le-viet Developer

Hi you two,

Please send me your index.php to my email (ha dot leviet at gmail dot com). I will examine what did you do to this file.

IqaluitOnline Friend

Hi,

I didn’t alter index.php, but am mailing it as requested . When I do an XHTML check on the page, I get a number of errors which may be at the root.

Curtis

Also, I am having trouble using the search on this site. I can not find the discussion that Winston mentions re: disabling the header for some pages. Can you please point me in the right direction.

Weirdo Friend

… same problem here with the Extcal 😉

IqaluitOnline Friend

I’ve changed my calendar to EventList, which seams to be much better suited to Joomla. They don’t have a calendar view yet, but there should be one soon. I honestly don’t miss it.

Additionally, I have removed the roller/newsflash from all pages, except the home page. I may add it to one or 2 more pages later, but I prefer most of the site without it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IqaluitOnline 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum