Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After I upgraded to JomSocial 1.2. (193) my Rochea header got corrupted. The logo (top left) does not appear and instead I get a text link with on the next line the menu (completely to the left).

The problem only occurs with the JomSocial home page when NOT logged in. As soon as one logs in, and the promotion box and login box gets replaced the Rochea template looks fine. All other pages (groups, videos, etc.) look fine at all times) so I guess it is related to the code in the box.

As Azrul/JomSocial does not support Template problems, it would be great if anyone here could sort me out. Whilst the problem last, you can see it at http://www.festivalorganiser.com

Cheers!

Jeroen

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

I saw the issue. Please see my picture file.

+ Home page:

+ Other pages

You can see that at the font page there is h2 tag around logo text. It is error.

1. false
    2. true
    jmef Friend

Thanks a million! Based on the bug, I realized it is actually my SEF404 component/plugin that was causing the change from <h1> to <h2> tag.

The SEO settings alter <h1> tags if there is more than one per page. Obviously the JomSocial 1.2 HomePage that was causing the problem has an additional <h1> tag which led SEF404 to automatically change the code on my template.

The solution is of course to either switch off this specific SEO optimization in SEF404 or to change the additional <h1> tag in JomSocial’s template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jmef 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum