Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there I was a previous subscriber, now I recently just purchased a template and well, THE SYSTEM WILL NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT DOES NOT RESPOND SO, now you have MY MONEY and I HAVE NOTHING!

pavit Moderator

Hi @cjestley

Sorry for any inconvenience you are having – actually joomlart administrative offices are closed due to the week end , evidently there was an inconvenient in the payment process and joomlart servers are encountering problems to authorize your download , i will forward this to the administrative staff to have them to look at it ,you will not loose these 2 membership days.

Thanks for your patience.

Chase Jestley Friend

But I will lose the deadline time on a contract that I got with a very strict deadline…. oh right, in 4 DAYS FROM NOW! I purchased it on Thursday… which was 4 days ago so I have lost half of my working time thanks to this. and the only response I did get from "Tom" on the chat bot didn’t say ANYTHING about being closed. and perhaps the chat bot should be turned off on the weekend if you are closed as it is quite frustrating to have it say that I should expect a response in a couple of minutes,
    Sorry for the inconvenience is a lame duck response. your support link on your webpage doesn’t even work.
    Sorry, but I am very unhappy about this as it could cost me what was supposed to be a fast job, and possible further ones because I wasn’t able to meet a deadline due to YOUR problem..

pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Chase Jestley Friend
    pavit Moderator
    Chase Jestley Friend
    Anonymous Moderator

I was a previous subscriber, now I recently just purchased a template and well, THE SYSTEM WILL NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT
    CUSTOMER SUPPORT DOES NOT RESPOND
    SO, now you have MY MONEY and I HAVE NOTHING!

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in processing payment.

Thanks to the notification from @pavit, we’ve just activated your subscription manually now. You should be able to login and download the full template HERE.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum