Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After changing the image that came with the template with my own everything seem to work… But early today I notice the rightside of the slideshow module sticking out beyond the template edge, thus breaking my layout… So I need to know which file I have to edit in to fix this mess…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Charles,

Please provide the link to your site, so that we can have a look and try to help you out. Its difficult to reproduce the error here.

Arvind

charles99 Friend

Would someone at this company please take a look at your own demo site of this template! the template or the module is broken… the slide are sticking out on the rightside of the screen just like it is on your demo… Now fix that then you can post how I should fix mines…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@charles99 189175 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would someone at this company please take a look at your own demo site of this template! the template or the module is broken… the slide are sticking out on the rightside of the screen just like it is on your demo… Now fix that then you can post how I should fix mines…</blockquote>

Either give us your site url or screenshot. I do not see any problem with the demo site.

Arvind

foof132 Friend

I think he’s referring to the top right section … the header and mainnav don’t extend to the edge of the browser window when viewing at a 1024 wide resolution or below. Note the horizontal scroll bar when viewing at 1024 or less.

Hope that helps.

charles99 Friend

If you check my other post you will see what I am talking about or check the demo you have online… One photo is from my site and the other one is from Joomlart.com site. Whatever changes that was made during the update has screwed up the top part of the template when the Slideshow Module is enable. If you go to another page the Header and Mainnav adjust like it should but is does not adjust to the full length of the window with the Slideshow Module or any Slideshow Module in this Module position…

And I just downloaded the new update, installed it and the same thing is happening. The crazy part about all this is I can’t be the only one thats going through this… Take a look at your own demo and you will see whats in the photos I posted in my thread…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum