Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After updating joomla to 2.5.0, the right, right1, and right2 columns areas have some issues. See image below:

1. rights-colums-errors-teline_iv
    2. with-modules-enabled
    pixelzombie Friend

Hi coalition,

please read this article about 2.5 and wait until Teline IV is released for J2.5

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/joomla-25-templates-and-extensions-update-and-our-roadmap

Cheers

Frank

coalition Friend

Actually, I discovered that some of the content I pasted in articles had crazy characters that Joomla 2.5.0 doesn’t like. Those characters should be identified and auto stripped from within MCE, ja_editor… One thing I’ve learned is to use textwrangler, or BBEdit to “Zap Gremlins” before pasting content.

BTW: Not updating Teline IV would cause me to cancel my subscription. I understand how crazy it’s been with that Joomla 1.7 release, and now, 2.5.1, so I’m patient. But one thing is for sure, I’ll have quite a bit of editing to do on the template if it needs to be updated again. I’m not looking forward to that.

Walt.

pixelzombie Friend

Hi Walt,

it should be available pretty soon. The article said “Apart from the above monthly releases, expect JA Elastica, JA T3 Blank, JA Teline IV, JA Kranos and JA Nex. All updated for Joomla 2.5 by this weekend, the whole team is currently working hard on it.”

Stay tuned 🙂

coalition Friend

Thanks man.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coalition 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum