Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am just struggling getting this figured out.

Using the Ja Rave Template

On the home page, the right position looks great with the content. Aligned at the top with each other.

I wanted to add the same module to the same postion on all the other pages, so I just changed it to show on all pages. When I do, the right position shows up at the bottom (see attached image) of the page http://www.berkleynpac.com/development/services/risk-management. I now have it only showing on the homepage and this page since the client is proofing the rest of the site. The padding of the article copy looks off on this page, I will correct once I get the postion located properly.

I think I am missing something simple but had no sucess finding a solution after spending time searching the forums.

Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

Joomla 2.5.1

1. Screen-Shot-2012-06-27-at-2.17.15-PM
    HeR0 Friend

Hi jontaarcs,
    I found an issue in templates/ja_rave/css/template.css
    .item-page-margin {
    padding-right: 250px;
    }
    Please remove it.

Regards,

jontaarcs Friend

I have removed the code noted. I think I tried that prior, but it still did not change the right position alignment to be at the top.

I spent time comparing the home page and this page with inspector and found the an extra </div> in the /ja_rave/page/default.php file on line 133 (around) placing it outside id=”ja-container” I believe. Attached image comparing the two. I dont know if I added it or what but it works now.

<?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <!– Commented this tab out </div> –>
    <!– //CONTENT –>
    <?php if (($l = $this->getColumnWidth(‘l’))): ?>
    <!– LEFT COLUMN–>
    <div id=”ja-left” class=”column sidebar” style=”width:<?php echo $l ?>%”>
    <?php
    //left-mass-top
    if($this->hasBlock(‘left-mass-top’)) :

1. Screen-Shot-2012-06-29-at-11.00.32-AM
    HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Please check html of modules which has position right. I found an issue which breaks layout of your website is missing </div> tag
    Then i fixed this issue, please confirm that. Now your website works well.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum