Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m using the newsflash setup to show up to 5 items on the right block. When I post more than one item or if the one has a lot of text I get the problem with the background not compleatly showing up.

You can see live at: http://www.iadistrict2.org/index.php or view the attachment.

This happens in IE 6-7 – FF last version.

One more thing, If I try to setup an item to hide the title, nothing happens, the title still is show on the page.

Thanks

1. d2-template
    magicbag Friend

Hello,

I really need some advice. I can not launch this redesign until I get the problem fixed. This site has been ready for the last 11 days!

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

brandon12 Friend

Hello,
    Please save two images to your templates/template_name/images folder to display background of right column.
    In the second issue, you can config it in content item and flashnews module to hide content title.
    Hope it help.

1. box-green-bl
    2. box-green-br
    magicbag Friend

Hello

I did what you say and still the same problem, on the css the green option have the path to this files just on gif and at the folder all the file are good if I change the path to the jpg files I lose almost all the background

swemmel Friend

Hi Magicbag,

Edit the 2 jpg’s (box-green-bl.jpg and box-green-br.jpg) and make them higher (for example 1024px instead of the 685px they are now) and place them back in the folder on the website. This should solve your problem.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum