Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I noticed that when i enable the module positions with ?tp=1 it shows a right module. And the demo also reveals one as well but there is not option inside of the template to put content on the right instead of the left. Can someone assist me please. Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi lanesa

I think this could be a bug in the default layout XML i will ask to the developers

lanesa Friend

<em>@pavit 289685 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi lanesa

I think this could be a bug in the default layout XML i will ask to the developers</blockquote>

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

brenot Friend

I´ve been experiencing the same problem……. I want to put all the modules at left position, to the right, but they lost their styles when i set up to right..

TomC Moderator

<em>@brenot 291461 wrote:</em><blockquote>I´ve been experiencing the same problem……. I want to put all the modules at left position, to the right, but they lost their styles when i set up to right..</blockquote>
    The only way this would happen (theoretically) is if the CSS styling for the right position is different than that for the left position. Have you researched into the CSS (likely template.css file) to see what the differences may be (if any)?

Perhaps you can provide the url of the site you’re working on – so that we might see the difference(s) as well?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum