Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    Please see the temporary site I am working on for a client: http://www.creativelandscaping.co.za/jupgrade/
    Why on earth is the right module position alignment all the way on the bottom right of the screen?

chavan Friend

you might have left a Div unclosed in the home page article , Please check and confirm.

If you couldn’t find it , Please send me your admin details in PM

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

creativedesigns Friend

Hi Chavan,
    No div tags open on homepage. Have just PM’d you the login details 🙂
    Thanks for your help!

chavan Friend

yes, no problem with article contents. But there is a problem with the featured blog layout in the code. So I need your ftp details. send it in my PM

When the Home menu is change to Single article layout . Everything is good.

Now send me the details will fix it and update you

creativedesigns Friend

Thanks Chavan.. I have sent you the FTP details on PM 🙂

creativedesigns Friend

Chavan, Do you think that the reason that my slideshow module is now displaying properly is because of the problem with the right module too?

chavan Friend

I have fixed the issue:

Issue was this file: /templates/ja_portfolio/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php

The article-tools End DIV tag was closed after the EndIf statement, I have moved it before the Endif statement

This is the fix.

creativedesigns Friend

Great! Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it!
    Shall I open a new thread for the JA Slideshow issue I’m having on the site? It looks like your fix for the right module didn’t sort it out 🙂

srw9660 Friend

I am having the same problem, though do not know how you fixed it. See it here: http://srwdesignsdev.info/md/

worked fine on quickstart install, now it does not. I have only modified basic css, nothing structural. Can you help me?

Thanks!
    Stephen

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Stenphen,

You can try to follow with my fixes:
    + Download and extract my attached file into this path
    <blockquote>templates/ja_portfolio/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php</blockquote>
    Remember to take backup old file

Regards

1. default_item.zip
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum