Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi i found a second issue I am using Joomla 2.5 plugin version 1.4.0 and newest mitius template. I am also using the newest version of rsformpro module. If I turn on AJAX validation the right hand column does not expand so you can see the required fields that you forgot to fill in. Instead the overflow goes behind the module below it. You can see what I am talking about here submit the contact us form without actually filling out any of the fields in the form:

http://67.43.0.200/~gmenctrs/products-collections/our-collections.html

How do i fix this? I need to use AJAX validation but the framework does not recognize that the column needs to expand.

thanks,

Josh

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix the problem of rsformpron with this way

Open templates/ja_mitius/js/script.js file

find

//fix for JA Tabs
    if(JAMHelper.ready) {
    $('.main-siderbar .ja-tabs-title, .main-siderbar .ja-accordion').on('click', function (argument) {
    clearTimeout(JAMHelper.sid);
    JAMHelper.sid = setTimeout(JAMHelper.resize, navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i) ? 1300 : 1100);
    });
    }

and change to

//fix for JA Tabs
    if(JAMHelper.ready) {
    $('.main-siderbar .ja-tabs-title, .main-siderbar .ja-accordion').on('click', function (argument) {
    JAMHelper.sid = setTimeout(JAMHelper.resize, navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i) ? 1300 : 1100);
    });

$('form').on('submit', function (argument) {
    });
    }

Let me know if it helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum