Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello i would like some help to create a layout with right sidebar and the man in the left as you can see the content is right now i want to be on the left 🙂

i create a right_sidebar.php that names right

and a tmpl called right-content but i need to configure the right content . is it possible to help me ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

You will not need to customize in layout PHP file here. By default, this template provides a layout called ‘sidebar-content’, if you install quickstart package of this template, there will be an available template style which uses this layout (if not, you can create a new template style and assign this layout for it).

Then you assign this template style to the menu item of page you want to use this layout.

Next, you go to the backend settings of this menu item, navigate to ‘Page Display’ tab, add a new page class called newlayout, for example.

Finally, open the CSS file: /templates/ja_nex_t3 (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

.newlayout .t3-mainbody .t3-sidebar {
    float: right;
    }

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum