Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

updated K2 and JCE Editor and afterwards the template broke, moving the right column under content-mass-bottom

1. Screen-Shot-2013-05-04-at-2.05.57-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi itrejo,

Have you added any article in your site recently? The messed up HTML markup often breaks the site’s layout. You can try to disable module that displays content you’ve added so that you can detect which one causes this issue.

Regards

Ismael Trejo Friend

nope.
    I finished adding articles at around 10am. Site was working perfectly. No changes were made during the rest of the day, at 2pm i updated k2 and jce, and it broke. I checked all articles for an unclosed div or anything that could’ve caused it and i found nothing.
    I tried disabling/enabling modules but it seems none of them caused it.

stelfair Friend

I have the same issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,
    @itrejo: your site seems to be working fine now, did you solve it?
    @stelfair: you can pm me url and login credentials of your site, page where problem can be seen, I will check it for you.

Regards

cpscholars Friend

I’ve the exact same problem! :(.

1. umdsbs_problem
    Saguaros Moderator

You could try to check the content of article in this page, HTML tag maybe messed up ( it missed closing tag sometimes).

If you still don’t figure it out, you can pm me admin account of your site and page having this issue, I will check it for you.

Regards

cpscholars Friend

Thanks. I figured out it’s a problem with <div> tags. Where there’s a there’s a div tag before the “Read More” break, it causes these problems. This is a bug in the template that needs to be fixed.

Saguaros Moderator

You meant add a div tag before ‘Read more’ in article, which type of page does this problem persist? I will try to check and report to dev team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum