Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have an odd CSS problem. I was making some minor adjustments to padding and the alignment of the “read more” box on one of my category pages and the right column collapsed into the ja-innerpad div. I undid the changes, but the right column is still trapped in the innerpad and I’m not sure how to return it to the right column.

Here’s the page:

http://www.racinepost.com/joomla2/index.php/Arts-Entertainment/

Any ideas on what to change? The other category pages seem OK, so I’m not sure what happened here.

Thanks much,

Dustin

Manos Moderator

There is a problem with one of your articles!
    Probably you did copy paste from a word pros without “cleaning” the html codes come with it.
    Try unpublishing one by one the articles or copy the contents on Notepad++ for example and paste them back.

deblock Friend

Thank you for the response, but unfortunately I’ve tracked the problem to the “Readmore” button. If I add “readmore,” the right column disappears. If I remove the button, everything is OK. Any idea on how to fix?

Manos Moderator

This is still a problem of an html code that came from the copy paste.

deblock Friend

Thanks much! You were right! 😀

Manos Moderator

I am glad i helped!
    Tip – Try to use full ident so your articles will look even better (eye catch)

deblock Friend

Sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by full indent? Thanks!

Manos Moderator

My mistace! it’s “Justify”

deblock Friend

Gotcha! Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deblock 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum