Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

As you see, I’m a new addition to you community. I wasn’t sure were to place this comment, hopefully I’m in right discussion.

I have been thinking for almost 8 months to purchase subscription to one of the template sites (Joomlart and Rockettheme).I posted a topic at Joomla.org hoping that sombody will give me a few good reasons why not to choose Joomla Art, but nobody convinced me. A few days ago I was amazed when I saw last few templates. I’m impressed with creativity you have shown on the several templates.

Hopefully you’ll stay the way you are and I’ll follow.

I would like to add a suggestion. With so good templates you offer I think it’s time for your official site Layout to be changed. You offer very good designs and your site should look like your products.

Sincerely
    Zee:D

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<blockquote>I would like to add a suggestion. With so good templates you offer I think it’s time for your official site Layout to be changed. You offer very good designs and your site should look like your products.</blockquote>

Thank for your kind words, Zee. I hope you will enjoy your whole membership here! We’re trying our best to bring customers more creative and innovative products, plus better services.

The Official Site (joomlart.com) is designed with a traditional style which is friendly and easy to use. We surely had a plan to upgrade as thing’s growing fast. It will be still in tradition, but will be more attractive. ;).

If you have any suggestions or requests, please feel free to ask. We always want to hear from you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum