Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Thanks for updating it to Joomal V1.7. This is a very nice template. In your Demo site the border is missing at the bottom right. Please refer to the screenshot.

Please correct it.
    Thanks

1. Right_border
    Manos Moderator

HI,

You mean this picture ? -> http://joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_edenite/images/stories/demo/support.gif
    I think it’s the picture not the border, or i might be missing something here (tell me blind but it looks like i can’t see this sorry)

Regards

Manos

jayatunge Friend

No It is the right Border in the module position. if you take out the picture (I used Firefox) still the border is missing.

See How the Joomla! 1.5 Template looks like:

1. right_border2
    2. Joomla1.5
    ekaplan1020 Friend

Has this been solved? I am having a ton of issues with the layout on this template. It was all over the place and I don’t know how to get it right.

jayatunge Friend

It is not fixed so far. No offense, JA team Turn a deaf ear to this issue. :((

khoand Friend

<em>@jayatunge 274281 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is not fixed so far. No offense, JA team Turn a deaf ear to this issue. :((</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Edenite template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.

khoand Friend

You find this code from /templates/ja_edenite/css/template.css

#ja-navhelper .main {
    background: #F8F8F7;
    border: #E7E8E6 solid 1px;
    color: #626A69;
    font-weight: bold;
    width: 948px; < add this line
    }

#ja-botsl {
    background: #F8F8F7 url(../images/grad1.gif) 0 0 repeat-x;
    border: 1px solid #E7E8E6;
    border-top: none;
    color: #626A69;
    padding: 10px 0;
    width: 948px; < add this line
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum