Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed JA News 1.3.1 and place it in the JA News mod position in the JA Quillaja. When I have the mod disabled everything both the mods in the left and right mod position appear fine, however, when I enable the JA News 1.3.1 mod the Modules in the left and right mod appear at the bottom of the page and all the content in the JA News mod is pushed to the left.

I have also attached before and after pictures.
    picture 1 is with the left and right in the correct place.
    picture 2 it with them at the bottom and the JA News shoved to the left.

1. Picture-2
    2. Picture-1
    brooktie Friend

<em>@fhntoday 141057 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have installed JA News 1.3.1 and place it in the JA News mod position in the JA Quillaja. When I have the mod disabled everything both the mods in the left and right mod position appear fine, however, when I enable the JA News 1.3.1 mod the Modules in the left and right mod appear at the bottom of the page and all the content in the JA News mod is pushed to the left.

I have also attached before and after pictures.
    picture 1 is with the left and right in the correct place.
    picture 2 it with them at the bottom and the JA News shoved to the left.</blockquote>

I have the same problem!

can anybody help please?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brooktie 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum