Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I cannot get module positions Right-1 and Right-2 to display.

Any idea why?

m Friend

I can’t get them to turn off. The “Most Popular” module – in the right1 position – is all farked up. Not to mention the front page is completely messed up as well, and turning off the “most popular” module doesn’t turn off the module. This is straight from a quickstart package, and yes all of my joomla/php/system settings are up to date, recent and working.

Back into the shop with this template! Looks great, can’t wait til it works:)

djenn Friend

I installed the quickstart package and it worked perfectly.

I installed the theme on an existing site, modified it just a little and it seems to be working fine. Except the sidebar positions.

And I still haven’t figured out how the module position footer-nav works. I’m pretty happy overall. I was using the JA_Teline_III package and this one seems much faster.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

If you want to show modules in Right-1 and Right-2, you need add a position on your layout you are using:
    templatesja_teline_iiicoreetclayoutsdefault.xml

Example:

<block name="right1">left</block>
    <block name="right2">right</block>

You can public some module to left and right position, it will show on right1 and right2

djenn Friend

Why? The Template Positions graphic shows positions “Right-1” and “Right-2”.

djenn Friend

Disregard. The correct module position names are right1 and right2, no dashes. Works fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  djenn 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum