Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi Arvind,
    Per our other conversation, it sounds like the plan is to rewrite the component altogether. As I’ve mentioned before, 90% of the component is great, in my opinion, but the last 10% has some fundamental issues that make the component break down. So since a rewrite is in the works, I wanted to share a list of suggestions on some key elements that I believe need to be addressed, such as zip code radius search, multiple person employer access, reducing number of steps to apply, etc. I’ve tried to keep this list as basic as possible, rather than listing out a wishlist of ideas.

I added your main email account to the google doc so you can edit, but let me know if you want me to add a different email.

Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gith8RTjLHpZl11Hu6KSYzA82_sKH9zSxZdcxsFLhJw/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone else has some ideas for core changes (rather than wishlist ideas), please share them below and I will add them to the doc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum