Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear friends, When I came across your latest Joomla template "Simpli", I was exited that it is not based on any frameworks . Actually framework posed many restrictions on users and web designer. It also reduces flexibility. Therefore I downloaded your template "Simpli" and installed on my local wampserver, to study the same. I found that your latest template is miles behind the templates of popular brand like Shape5, themexpert, smartaddon, rockettheme for few to list.

Never try to sell what you have. Before developing a new product, please study to most popular products of other brands, list out their features. Then make a final list of features you want to implement in your product. I think your team has not done this exercise.

Hence I feel it is miles behind your competitors.

Sorry to hurt your feeling. If you want the list of features to be implemented, I can discuss with your team.

MOD EDIT : LINK REMOVED.

Thanking you.

With BEST regards. Anil V. Chaudhary

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hey Anil,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate the frank opinion of yours.

You missed the whole point of JA Simpli. It is placed at par with the default Joomla templates, not the commercial templates otherwise it would have been placed next to our JA Purity III, which has the best of the features when it comes to free templates.

I removed your site link as it was more of a promotional link. Also, you really really need to work on that site of yours, its way too below average and for the newsletter popup (huge) you can fix the typo from "inormation" to information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum