Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When displaying the main menu on the frontpage (Style: Ja_Social_II – Features Intro) the main menu items are displayed in reversed order. However, I would like to display them in the non-reversed order. How do I best go about that? Do I have to define a separate menu in reverse order or is there a better way?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

You can go to admin panel > Menus > main menu (the menu that is showing on frontend) and change order of menu items as you wish: http://prntscr.com/ib7avh

Regards

Andrew Winkler Friend

I am aware of that. However, that would also change the order of the menu displayed off-canvas and on the JA Social II Default template style. My problem is that I want the main menu to be displayed on both JA Social II template styles to be in the same order.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

The login info doesn’t work, could you check again?

Andrew Winkler Friend

I just updated the support user credentials.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems to be a minor issue of template when using the main menu in the feature intro layout (homepage).

I added a class suffix for this menu module called mainmenuhome on your site and added this custom CSS code into the ‘custom.css’ file:

.head-menu .nav.mainmenuhome > li { float: left; }

and it’s showing fine now.

Kindly check.

Andrew Winkler Friend

Wonderful. You fixed it. Thank you so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Winkler 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum