Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I previously set my template to minify CSS and would like to undo this so that I can see the unminified css files on my live site. I unclicked the minify CSS button in the >Template > General tab, and saved the template, but the website still loads the modified, minified CSS files.

Is there any way to do this?

I have made a bunch of css tweaks to individual css files (not LESS) and was hoping to undo the minify so these css files are switched back. Also, Development mode has always been off so I’ve never used LESS before.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If you have worked on core css files. You ‘ll can’t restore that after compiled from LESS files.
    Instead of modify core css files you should work with custom.css instead.
    And in case, yes in bad case you can’t work with custom.css ( by many reason ), you should work with your own custom css file and use @import into css core files.
    By this way even when core files be overridden, you won’t lost your work. Just re @import again.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum