Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Joomla 3.6.5, VM 3.2.1
    Development page: http://15978483.la02.neti.ee/pesumati/

I added into JA Onepage Main Menu two links of other type (Virtuemart (Verkkokaupat) and for testing additionally Menu item with type Single Article – (Test). Added multilingual (Finnish and Estonian) and Multilingual status check show all green marks.

If user located on the homepage (onepager) clicking on the onepager menu items (Meistä – index.php?Itemid=572#meista, Tiimi, Yhteystiedot) everything works ok and content were scrolled to the right section.
    But then I choose menu item of other type (for example Verkkokaupat) and then after that clicking for example on the menu item "Meistä" nothing happens (the url for menu item looks http://15978483.la02.neti.ee/pesumati/fi/verkkokauppa#meista. Expected behavior – return to the homepage section Meistä

I’ve made a localhost testinstallation from JA Onepage quickstart package, upgraded Joomla and added Single Article item into Main Menu. After opening new Single article menu item and afterwards clicking to the menu item Team i was returned to homepage to the section Team as expected, but I havn’t added multilingual.

How can I solve that problem on my development site?

Jaak

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jaak,

Could you share the admin login info and ftp account so I will take a look?

adplus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you’re using old version of template, did you try to take a backup of your site and update latest version for template?

adplus Friend

Hello,

My copy of Ja Onepage is old, but I have installed and updated clean non altered JA Onepage too in system. I reverted to clean JA Onepage template, but clicking on "onepager" url then on the shop page doesn’t work too.

Jaak

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the login info of this page and FTP account also?

adplus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I found extra js file loaded on your site, could you try to disable 3rd party extensions installed on your site first?

adplus Friend

Hello,
    I disabled my own script korgus.js
    and equalheights plugin.

Did you mean these?

Jaak

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jaak,

I will investigate it further and will get back to you.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jaak,

I edited the header block on your site and it’s working now. Pls take a look.

Regards

1. header.php_.zip
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum